Looking for a delicious way to get your kids involved in the kitchen this holiday Season?
This simple pumpkin french toast recipe will become a family favorite! Pair it with real maple syrup, and your kids will be craving this dish every single day.
Pumpkin French Toast Recipe
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup pureed pumpkin
- 2 tsp nutmeg
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Tb brown sugar
- 8 slices bread
- cooking spray
- Beat eggs, milk, pureed pumpkin, nutmeg, cinnamon, vanilla, and brown sugar extract together.
- Heat up a medium skillet and spray with cooking spray.
- One at a time, dip each piece of bread in egg mixture and place on the skillet.
- Over medium-low heat, cook bread 1-2 minutes per side.
- Keep slices of bread warm in a 200F oven until service.
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: baking with kids, fall recipe, holiday cooking, pumpkin french toast, recipe for kids, thanksgiving